What is an average handle time?
Average handle time is the average time that customer representatives spend on all activities. It includes call time, hold time, chats and solving customer issues. It has to be as low as possible. Time is money, so it is necessary to track this time. It shows how many time is needed to solve issues and which questions are costing agents the most time. You can track average speed to answer, service level and more. It helps to improve a customer service.
Are you delivering the best possible customer experience?
It costs 5 times more to acquire a customer than to retain an existing one. Use LiveAgent to drive brand loyalty with every customer interaction. With LiveAgent, it’s easy.
- Cos'è un sistema di ticketing? [+ Elenco di controllo]
- Gestione dei ticket [Spiegato]
- Il Miglior Software di Monitoraggio Clienti Per il 2022 | LiveAgent
- Hold Time (spiegato)
- Che cos'è la Funzionalità dei Report Temporali? (+Prova Gratuita) | LiveAgent
- L'alternativa a SysAid - LiveAgent
- Responsabile dell'Escalation (Spiegazione)
- Alternativa a Verloop - LiveAgent